- This infamous serial killer, necrophile, and cannibal was in prison for the murder of 17 men. He was arrested after a victim escaped and notified police of his attack.
- Dahmer was killed in 1994 by fellow inmate Chris Scarver. Dahmer was beaten to death. Scarver apparently said it “was the work of God.”
Donald Leroy Evans
- Evans was convicted of three murders and was a serial confessor, having confessed to at least 70 other murders
- He was arrested in 1991 for the death of a 10-year old. He made a deal that included him leading the police to her body
- Evans, a white supremacist, was finally stabbed to death in the shower, in 1999, by a black inmate, Jimmie Mack
Gerard Shaefer - “The Florida Sex Beast”
- Schaefer was a cop who liked to pick up young girls, take them to the woods, tie them up and torture them before killing them
- In 1972, Schaefer kidnapped two girls while he was on duty. He had tied them up in the woods when he received a call and left them there. They escaped, and when he returned and found that they were not there, he called his boss and confessed
- In 1995, prison guards found him dead in his cell - his throat had been slashed and he had been stabbed 42 times. Fellow inmate, Vincent Rivera, was convicted of his death. Apparently they had an altercation over a cup of water
Lee Roy Martin
- Martin was a South Carolina serial killer known as the Gaffney Strangler.
- In 1968, Gaffney called the managing editor of a newspaper and gave him the names and locations of three victims. Four days later Martin called back and warned that there would be more murders, and the next day he abducted and killed a teenage girl. Martin was identified and convicted of the four murders.
- In 1972, he was stabbed to death by fellow inmate, Kenneth Rumsey